Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dear little Stewie

Dear my sweet little Stewie-

Daddy and I went to the doctor today for my 12 week check up. After the disappointment last time of not getting a chance to hear your heartbeat, it was a VERY wonderful moment when Dr. B put the monitor on my belly and found you! Your heart was beating away at 135 bpm. It has finally sunk in that I will hold you in my arms in a few months! Daddy and I are SO excited!

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Lindsay Potter said...

Dear Stewie~

Your favorite fake aunt Lindsay is very excited for your arrival. She can't wait to find out whether to knit you blue or pink booties. Woohoo!

Your Aunt Lindsay =)

Keri said...

I'm glad that you got to hear the heartbeat! How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Is 135 bmp good for a baby? It must be a mutant super-baby. I mean that in a good way.