Saturday, July 4, 2009

39 weeks!

We have exactly one week until Stewie's due date! Of course, it could be a few more weeks until we actually have a baby to hold, but where did the time go?! Everyone else is hoping I have the baby TODAY (or at least as soon as possible) but I'd like to wait until Wednesday (7-8-09). Plus, Dr. B is gone this weekend. I want my own doctor.

I've been feeling pretty good. A little achy in the pelvis region and tired off and on, but I don't have anything to complain about :o) Stewie has been pretty active. He/she is running out of room in there. If you look at the first picture, I tried to get a shot of my lopsided belly. Usually I have a baby butt sticking out of the right side of my stomach. Stewie moved a little bit when I got up to grab my camera, but hopefully you can still see the lopsided-ness.


39w belly shot
Stewie is at a -3 station right now meaning I can now eat a lot and actually breathe!
Chad, being the good daddy he is, cleaned BOTH the car and truck out yesterday and installed the carseat. He's been a cleaning fool lately, which is good because I have not hehe. I think we're pretty much ready for this baby!

Maybe my next update will be with a baby picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great :)

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! FYI My doctor was out of town(Byrens isn't that yours?) and that is when my precious daughter decided to come out!:) GOODLUCK!!!!!!

Christina said...

Oh wow! I didn't think about 7/8/09! Last year I wanted it to be 6/7/08. So excited for you!

Lindsay Potter said...

You should eat some eggplant... that's what worked for my sister!