Monday, April 7, 2008

The End of Our Trip

After the "Super Gr8" debacle, it was nice to have a fun weekend. Here are a few pictures from our fun weekend in Lynchburg & Chattanooga.



Jack Daniel's Distillery


Cute bridge... notice the water. There was SO much water everywhere!


Part of the distilling process. At this point, the whiskey is 140 proof. Yikes!



You can order an entire BARREL of Jack Daniels. It will cost between $8,000-$10,000 and this is what will show up on your doorstep.
Saturday, we went to an aquarium with our friends Corey, Danielle and Braden. It was really neat!
Danielle had a beautiful butterfly land on her inside the butterfly house. She was like a little kid in a candy store when it happened :o)
Then, Chad says, "Do I have something on my head?"

Braden loves his fake Aunt Lindsay (although he looks a little scared in this picture haha!).

The blue spots on this fish look like glitter. I don't remember the real name of it, but Chad called it a "Stripper Fish."

Male Mandarin duck, some kind of turtle and a female Mandarin duck

On the pier
We have a lot more pictures, but I just showed you the highlights :o) The aquarium was amazing. It was such a fun trip and so nice to see our friends.

3 comments:

Keri said...

A barrel of Jack Daniels?! Ha! I think its funny that you can order it by the barrel.

Great pics though! I really like the ones from the butterfly house.

It looks like you had a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Love the stripper fish :)

Anonymous said...

mmmm - 140 Proof Tennesee Whiskey