Sunday, April 20, 2008

A great Sunday at Great Grandma's

Today, we went to my Great-Grandma's house for Sunday dinner. I'm pretty lucky in the fact that I knew my great-grandparents, let alone still having my Great-Grandma Clarke near (Great-Grandpa Clarke died June 16, seven days before our wedding). My grandma Carol took the food over to great-grandma's and we all came over to have a good day in the sunshine. After dinner, we played in the yard and cleaned up grandma's flower beds.

Everyone helped... even Landon!

Great-Grandma Clarke (90 years young!)

"F-Rose-acea" (rosacea) didn't like her picture taken :o)

Landon loved the "tuck."

Yeah, I climbed a tree for the first time in 10-ish years.

Landon & Chad read a book on the blanket.

Lacy is a rockstar (in her own mind).

That's how he carries the blanket around.

1 comment:

Keri said...

The picture of Landon and Chad reading a book together is really cute!