Last night, my preschoolers graduated. It was so cute to watch them! I'll admit it: I cried a little. I didn't realize how much I really enjoyed being with them, but I did. I spent the last 9 months getting to know these kids and doing what was best for them and then poof! the time comes and they move on. Here are some highlights from the evening:
The decorations-- everything was made by the class (except the tree: that was made by yours truly and a total pain to get to stand up there).
We just walked to the front to Pomp & Circumstance
Singing "My brother is a cowboy, a cowboy, a cowboy..."
Brian getting his diploma. He was so excited!
After I gave Ethan his diploma, he stood there for a picture. His dad finished taking the pictures and Ethan turns to me saying, "Guess what! I didn't smile at all!" I laughed.

4 comments:
I think that must be one of the more challenging aspects of being a teacher: watching "your kids" leave at the end of the year.
These pictures are adorable. But, Keri is right, I don't think I could handle the moving on part every year!! I'm getting choked up just thinking about it!
Oh yes..check out my blog - I was so sad!!!
You look beautiful in your silk top, Lindsay. And is that a REAL tattoo on your ankle? :)
Post a Comment