Two of our very good friends had babies this weekend! The first, Eliot Robert, was born Friday, March 28, to Brian and Rebecca (and big sis, Aiden). He is so cute with lots and lots of hair! He weighed in at a pretty good 9 pounds, 8 ounces, although he doesn't look an ounce over 8 pounds :o)
Yay! I spent Thursday waiting with Aiden for Eliot to make his entrance, but he wouldn't cooperate. He had to wait one more day, so I was pretty excited to finally hold him.
Chad was scared to break him, but he did fine :o)
Chad was scared to break him, but he did fine :o)
Isn't he adorable?! He looks just like his big sister and is going to have hair girls will swoon over hehe!
The second baby was born today, March 29, to our good friends, Miranda and Jake. I'm in Tennessee now, so I won't get to meet Aubrey until I get back :o( She was very stubborn (like her mommy) and stayed put too long. She's a little peanut at 7 pounds, 7 ounces (and born at 7:37 am... 7 is her number, I think).

Congrats to both families. These babies are definitely keepers :o)

Congrats to both families. These babies are definitely keepers :o)

4 comments:
Awww! What cute babies!
They look darling!!
HEY! I just learned about Elliot from your blog! I hadn't gotten the birth announcement from Bec and Brian yet. Thanks for the photos - he looks absolutely perfect. I'm gonna dash off to congratulate them now!
Hey - just forgot to ask if you could post a photo of Eliot in his yoda hat. I would love to see that!
Post a Comment